For Home Buyers
As a first time home buyer I was very concerned when searching for a real estate agent in Cookeville. I sent emails out to several agents asking about themselves and how they work with first time buyers. Vickie was the first real estate agent to respond and she went into great details of her work with first time home buyers. I had 11 days to find a house and have a signed contract on it to qualify for the $8,000 tax credit. The first day I go to Vickie’s office to meet her, she had a list of houses for me to look at in my price range. We started going to the different houses the next day and within that week, I made an offer on a house. I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have Vickie Loftis as my real estate agent. If you are a first time home buyer, I would highly recommend Vickie Loftis as your real estate agent. Vickie is extremely patient with her clients and answers every question that you have honest & truthful. THANKS VICKIE!!!
Tonya Burnsides - Buyer
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.